Great Communities Build Great Libraries
The Future of the Kennett Library:
- Annual visits to grow from 113,000 to 226,000
- Increase Program participants from 25,506 to 40,780
- Children’s program participants to grow from 9,978 to 15,000
- Young adult increase from 4,900 to 5,500
- Adult program participants to grow from 5,473 to 14,280*
- Adult Literacy participants to grow from 5,155 to 6,000
*This increase reflects program participants using the auditorium and various rooms that will be available for community use.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
For more conversations on the library and the campaign come see us at the following events.
May 1: Kennett Farmers Market
May 21: Third Thursday in Kennett Square
June 6: Willowdale Steeplechase
June 18: Third Thursday in Kennett Square
July 16: Third Thursday in Kennett Square
August 20: Third Thursday in Kennett Square
September 17: Third Thursday in Kennett Square
We Need Your Support
How Can You Help?
Please share the story of this important project and how the library impacts you, your family and the community. If you would like to make a donation now click the button below.
Securities can be gifted to the Kennett Library Capital Campaign by electronic transer, in which your broker transfers shares using the Kennett Library DTC number. You must contact your broker to begin this process.
For more information call our Campaign Associate Mary Hutchins at 304-547-2089 or email her at email@example.com.